1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My 8 random things:
1. I name my freckles/moles/beauty spots. I have fair skin and seem to have inherited some random chocolate coloured moles from my grandma. I remember being fascinated by them when she held me close when I was little. I recently noticed a new one close to my bellybutton and I named her Samantha, don’t ask me why. There is one on my back that transformed into a butterfly once so her name is Chou chou.
2. I love Arare chan from the Dr. Slump manga/anime series. I first saw it at about age 8 when my friend, Cheryl, had videos sent to her by her relatives in Hong Kong. It’s quirky humour made me laugh then and it still does now.
3. I think alot, dissect everything, have an internal monologue that often escapes and has me talking to myself out loud (usually in Japanese), often it’s about random stuff but sometimes about mind bending stuff like “If the light from those stars is millions of years old what does it really look like now?”, “Where does the wind come from?” and “What did I do before the internet to find answers to my random thoughts?”.
4. I believe in ghosts, not floating sheets, just spirits. I don’t believe in heaven and hell however.
5. My favourite pair of underpants at the moment are the Spiderman ones I bought in Japan. They fit real snug and are Y-fronts, which is purely aesthetic considering I don’t have a penis or unless I purchased one of these.
6. From the age of nine to about nineteen I tried to avoid smiling as I broke my front tooth in a bike accident and had a horrible yellow replacement. I have come to realize this had a fundamental affect on how I saw the world and how people saw me. I even told my Ballet teacher that I would not smile in the rehearsal but promised I would smile on stage….!?! When I look back at photos to be honest you can’t really tell.
I broke my $2000 crown last Christmas eve on a Gingerbread cookie I had baked a tad too long. Then I stuck it back on with superglue… will it never end!
7. My first crush on a ‘celebrity’ was at the age of 10, it was on Nik Kershaw. …how embarrassment!
8. I always carry a shit load of stuff with me wherever I go, I am constantly being asked why, it has taken me some time to work out but have come to the realization that when I leave I pack like I may never come back. I also hate to be bored more than anything else in the world so make sure I have at least a book, sketchbook, pencils, erasers, reference material, ipod, notebook, passport……etc. So all of you out there who keep commenting “Why do you have so much stuff?” there is your answer.